We had fun spending a few days with Curt, Kris and the kids over the weekend. They came in Friday night and and we made they stay up late visiting. After grandpa's fabulous breakfast Saturday morning Curt, Ashley and Zachary headed to Brianhead for a day of boarding. It didn't turn out like they planned because the conditions were cold and icy so they were home after just a few hours. Sunday morning they headed to St. George to hear one of Zach's mission companions report his mission in Sacrament Meeting. It was a quick visit, but we take any time we can get with our kids and grandkids. Come back soon ... we love you!
How is Zack feeling these days. I remember having a nice talk with him at Dallins house one night. He is a sweet kid. I feel so bad that he's been so sick. I hope he's better now.
My mother was a young girl from Bunkerville, working in Las Vegas at a drug store on Fremont Street in 1941. My father lived in Las Vegas but he was serving an LDS mission at that time, so his mother and sister took it upon themselves to hand pick his future wife ... my mother. It worked !!! They married in the St. George temple about 6 weeks after he returned and were married 49 years at the time my mother passed away...
1 comment:
How is Zack feeling these days. I remember having a nice talk with him at Dallins house one night. He is a sweet kid. I feel so bad that he's been so sick. I hope he's better now.
Post a Comment