WE LOVE OUR MISSIONARY

Elder Brett Harber
Lubbock Texas Mission
Sentry III Plaza
5214 68th Street, Suite 202
Lubbock, Texas 79424-1523
Our missionary is doing great, working hard and teaching in Spanish. He is currently in San Angelo, Texas but please use the mission address (above) for letters or packages.
4 comments:
I didn't know that Brett was in Roswell, New Mexico. Mooch's best friend growing up lives in Roswell. He is a Chiropractor there. His name is Doug Gillies and he and his wife would be great contacts. Doug is a member but his wife Judy is not. What a small world it is.
Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thankgsiving.
Love ya, - Kelli
Hey Aunt J!
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Wow..is Aubrey dating already?? Her date is a cute kid! They look cute together! : )
Hey Mama,
Such a cute tribute to my favorite missionary! We missed him so much today but I am so grateful for him and the awesome young man that he is!! I love your cute blog and love you Lots
We miss him too! Hope you had a great phone call on Christmas!
I hope to be in cedar sometime in January and I will be out to see your new house! Hope you stay warm up there!
Post a Comment