8.31.2008

Celebrating 90 Years!

We spent Labor Day Weekend in Provo helping Aunt Hermese celebrate her 90th birthday. It was great to visit with aunts, uncles and cousins ... unfortunately we don't get together often enough. Michelle and Jill especially enjoyed hearing stories about their grandmother, my mother, from her siblings. Thanks for the wonderful memories!!!George and I with Aunt Hermese
Danielle and Mark with Uncle Myron
Michelle and Aubrey with Uncle Keith
Mackenzie and Jill with Aunt Mary
JoEllen, Michelle, Jill, Mackenzie, Aubrey
Elise and Zoi with Aunt Hermese

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time! It was probably good to catch up with everybody. Cute pictures...We had fun with you at the parade...Love ya!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

That is so nice that you all went up there for the party. love all the pictures, you have a beautiful family. it was fun to see you at the parade.

Melissa Anderson said...

Hi Aunt J! I am glad you found my blog. Yours is adorable. You just have the cutest kids and grandkids. We miss you guys!

Kelli said...

Hi JoEllen, I found you purely by accident but I was so excited to see that you are a fellow blogger. Looks like the house is coming along nicely, but I'm sure not fast enough. Hope you are doing well. I miss tennis so badly but things are getting so much better here at home. The Lord blesses us when we make sacrifices for the right things and He is blessing us. Keep in touch. I love you. Kelli