8.19.2008

Stucco and Stone



If you know me, you know how I've been sweating over the stucco/stone decision! When I arrived in Parowan on Thursday, everything was going up on the house .... fortunately, I love it, but only after I gave the stone masons a few directions ... remember, my hard hat says "Boss Lady" and I take my job seriously.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE HOUSE IS LOOKING FABULOUS!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT WHEN IT'S ALL DONE....I'M GOING TO PUT SOME NEW PICTURES UP THIS WEEKEND OF US AT THE BEACH!! LOVE YA!

Fife Fam said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! It is definitely a fun way to keep in touch with people. I take it you are moving to Parawon, or are living in Parawon.. What a LOVELY home it looks like you are building!

Cassie Fife

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Aunt Jo, I just found your blog, I am so excited that you have started one whoo- hoo!! It will be so fun to see pictures of the family and your beautiful new home. I can't wait to see it this weekend, we will all be up for Labor Day, save us a spot at the parade and the horse races. hee hee. see ya soon, love Ya!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. It's fun to catch up with others this way! Looks like you are busy with grandkids and a new home. How exciting! Is this beautiful new home being built in Parowan?

Anonymous said...

How fun that you have a blog! I am excited. We have to get Kelli to get hers going! I want to see the house in person! It looks awesome! We will be stopping by when it is all finished. I saw the link to Jills blog also. I can't believe how much her kids have grown up. Your grandkids are the cutest you know! Luv ya! Lindsay