I should be packing this morning, but instead I'm blogging! (That is a word, right?) I think I'm really just stalling ... I've always told my kids I would die in this house so they would have to clean out my "stuff", I thought that was only fair. We'll, I'm eating my words and cleaning out the "stuff" myself. You can see the chaos in the pictures, I feel it, but George just looks at the mess and says, RELAX ... right, in December ??? I never thought I'd leave Las Vegas, but I am so excited to settle into our home in Parowan. I was born, raised, and we raised our family in Las Vegas, so there are lots of memories and things I'll miss, but not the daily grind. Parowan is the perfect spot for us, half way between Las Vegas and Provo/Draper area so we can visit our kids and grandkids on a whim and there's plenty of room for family and friends to visit us anytime. Guess I'd better get back to work!
Gigs In Slovakia #10 '26
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Joellen, I must say I felt a twinge of sadness when I read your post. I have enjoyed so much getting to know you a little better over these past few tennis years. I know I will see you again, but I just want you to know how much I love you. Good luck with the new house, and I will probably be dropping in on you sometime when we are up there. Merry Christmas to you and George.
Love ya, Kelli (Huntsman)
Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment