11.16.2008

HANGING WITH FRIENDS!!



Our  good friends, Steve and Sonja, spent the weekend with us in Parowan. We always enjoy their company! We met them in Cedar City Friday night and had dinner at Chili's. (My big night out! I miss Las Vegas restaurants and next time I'm home we're going to Joe's Stone Crabs!) We had fun visiting, playing Blockus, telling stories and laughing, touring the new house, and on Saturday, George barbecued ribs and Bob and Sharon joined us for dinner. After dinner, Sharon, Sonja and I played cards and laughed some more! It was a fun weekend until Steve was sick all night and Sunday morning George had to leave church! Steve and George were both so sick, and I mean icky sick. Sonja finally got Steve in the car about 2:30 PM and drove him home, and George slept most of the day. Not the best way to end a great weekend, but I hope the memories will be mostly good ones. P.S. The flu big didn't stay with the guys. Sonja got sick on Tuesday and it caught me on Wednesday ... whew, what a rotten week!!!

1 comment:

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi it was nice to hear from you on my blog. I didn't realize you had moved to Parowan. It looks like a gorgeous home and I'm sure very peaceful and nice to be there. What about Tennis? Anyone to play with up there?! I need to start playing again. Take care. Love ya